Thursday 23 November 2017

The Man Who Makes People Better




I cross The Void beyond The Mind
The empty space that circles Time
I see where others stumble blind
To seek a Truth they never find
Eternal wisdom is my guide

I am The Doctor

Through cosmic wastes, the TARDIS flies
To taste the secret Source of Life
A presence Science can't deny exists
Within, Outside, Behind
The latitude of The Human Mind

I am The Doctor

My voyage dissects the course of Time
"Who knows?," you say
That I am right
Who searches deep to find The Light
That glows so darkly in The Night
Toward that point I guide my flight

As fingers move to end mankind
Metallic teeth begin their grind
With Sword of Truth I turn to fight
The satanic powers of The Night

Is your fate before your mind..?




Know me :
Am I - The Doctor..?


No comments:

Post a Comment