Tuesday 29 November 2016

Alexander The Large

I am not the god of your fathers. 

I am the hidden stone and break all hearts. 

Break open your own heart. 

Come from below. 

Rise unto the heights, descend again with knowledge. 

You must return below.

FLUELLEN
What call you the town's name where Alexander the Big was born!
GOWER
Alexander the Great.
FLUELLEN
Why, I pray you, is not big great? the big, or the
great, or the mighty, or the huge, or the
magnanimous, are all one reckonings, save the phrase
is a little variations.
GOWER
I think Alexander the Great was born in Macedon; his
father was called Philip of Macedon, as I take it.


13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment