Friday 1 November 2013

Professional Envy.


"Y'jus had to do it, huh? Had to come here an' make it all about you, make me look foolish....

Get ya own damn Global Initiative.... And just send Biden in future..."


"Bill, I'm serious this time - just put the damn thing away. I'm done with pardoning you all the time..."


"Aw, shit... He's wearing his Brainy Specs again... Just me, Bill, the agents, 18 holes... 

And four and a half hours of non-stop, unfiltered, unsolicited advice..."

When the two of them golfed together in September 2011, an effort aides hoped would bring them closer, they did not even finish 18 holes. Mr. Obama succinctly expressed his view of Mr. Clinton to an aide after coming off the course at Andrews Air Force Base. 

“Obama grimaced and replied, ‘I like him ... in doses,’ ” the authors write.

"Haw-boy, Barack, buddy - now ah tell ya, ah could tell ya a thing or two about takin' a dose, ah tell you what...!"

"Don't call me 'boy'. Bubba."




"Y'all know people're gonna see the pool photo from today in rural China and they'll all just assume you're mah caddie, right?"

"You're aware that 18 million sisters are gonna see the same shit in Gabon and know for a fact ya got a small dick..?

"Whussthat...?"

"Yah, I'm aware of that, now, Bill.... Thanks for bringing it up"

"Don't mention it."

"CrackerAssBubbaBushMuthafucker...."



"..."

"Tell me about it"

"Yeah, let's not."

"So... Margarhitas....?"

"Oh, yah..."





No comments:

Post a Comment